Everything You Need to Know About Kamagra Oral Jelly
When it comes down to treating the problem of ED (erectile dysfunction or impotency) in men, Kamagra is something that is usually recommended by doctors.
Although Kamagra tablets are popular, some people didn’t like the after-taste of the medication.
This is where the importance of Kamagra Oral Jelly comes in!!
Like tablets, the medication works by enhancing the blood flow to the penis, causing you an erection. It belongs to a class of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
You can consume the medication on an empty stomach or with food. Before you plan to have sex, you should take about 1 hour prior to the activity. The amount of its effectiveness differs from one person to another.
But make sure you are sexually aroused if you want the medication to work on you in the best way.
If you are not suffering from ED, you must avoid consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly as you might face side effects like flushing (sense of warmth), headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash.
Benefits of Kamagra Oral Jelly
In Erectile dysfunction
Kamagra Oral Jelly works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis while increasing the flow of blood into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. Although the medication is effective, it should be consumed at least 30 minutes before having sex with your partner.
If you want the medication to work properly, you should be sexually stimulated.
Tips to Consider Before Consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly
You have been prescribed Kamagra Oral Jelly for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Make sure you consider the following things before consuming the medication.
- It is recommended to consume the medication at least 1 hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Make sure you do not contain the medication more than once a day.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- If the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse, make sure you consult your doctor or medical professional immediately.
- If you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain), make sure you do not consume Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- If you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, make sure you do not consume the medication.
One of the best things about Kamagra Jelly is that it comes in a multitude of flavors like strawberry, butterscotch, vanilla, chocolate, blackcurrant, and many more.
No matter what dosage you consume, make sure you consult your doctor beforehand to avoid facing potential side effects.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports