What Are The Ways To Properly Wash & Cleanse Your Face?
Simple soap and water are not enough to cleanse your face. Buy face wash that suits your skin type. The protective barrier of the skin is stripped away with extra washing and cleansing making it prone to breakouts and early ageing.
These are the ways in which you can wash & cleanse your face properly:
- Importance of pre-cleansing: Wiping makeup only removes the external dirt and dust from your skin. Why not use an oil-based cleansing balm, cleansing oil or an emollient wipe for optimum results? Massage it on your face to eliminate waterproof formulas without hassles. Then, simply add water to blend it in and rinse.
- Role of a good Scrub: Rather than opt for grainy scrubs it is advisable to settle for a glycolic or salicylic-acid cleanser for your face. This offers dual benefits of preventing breakouts along with anti-ageing advantages. A brush gets rid of excess dirt, oil and is a better option than exfoliating scrubs and can be used once in a while.
- Avoid Extreme Exfoliation: Inflammation and dehydration are the side effects of excessive exfoliation. Hot water leads to overproduction of sebum and in turn strips away the skin’s protective oils. Cleanse your skin softly yet effectively with lukewarm water. Gentle steam can assist in softening pores.
- Wash your face: Try not to wash your face more than one or two times a day. If you wash your face many times it can result in breakouts and overproduction of oil. Leave the cleanser at night if you did not use sunscreen or makeup during the day and rinse your face with tepid water for best results.
- Toner: If you opt for a good cleanser a toner is not really required. Natural oils can be stripped from the skin if you opt for toners that are alcohol-based. Select from any of the mild, alcohol-free options for toners readily available in the market nowadays. As soon as you clean your skin remember to apply a serum or a good moisturizer.
- Select a good cleanser: Buy face wash online and look for one with simple, natural ingredients. Select a cleanser devoid of fragrance, parables (toxic preservatives) and soap. If you have dry skin opt for a cleanser with shea butter or glycerin. A foaming wash is ideally suited for oily skin.
Follow these tips and avoid over washing and over-drying your skin. Always use a soft, clean towel to pat your face dry afterwards. Leave-on skincare products are always useful when you can leave them on rather than wash them off. These are the ways to flaunt your freshest face.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports