Erectile Dysfunction Pills and Safety Information
Important Safety Information on Erectile Dysfunction Pills is as follows:
Do not take Erectile Dysfunction Pills containing Sildenafil citrate if you encounter following problems-
- Taking any medicines having nitrates, your BP could drop to an unsafe level. These are often prescribed for chest pain, like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Sildenafil allergy, as in Sildenafil and REVATIO, or the ingredients in Sildenafil.
- Discuss with your doctor to make sure that you are healthy enough for sexual interact. If you experience dizziness, chest pain, ornausea at the time of sex, seek immediate medical help.
Sildenafil can result in serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects are as follows:
- An erection that lasts longer (priapism). If you develop an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.If it is not treated, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
- Sudden vision loss in eyes. It can be a sign of a serious eye problem known as NAION or non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Suddenhearing lossor hearing decrease. Some people may also face ringing in their ears or dizziness. If you have
these symptoms, then stop taking Sildenafil and contact a doctor.
Before you take Sildenafil- Erectile Dysfunction Pills, tell your healthcare provider if you have the following issues-
- Heart problems such as a heart attack,angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- Heart surgery within the last 6 months
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Low or high blood pressure
- A deformed penis shape
- Stomach ulcers
- Liver problems
- An erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- Problems with your blood cells like sickle cell
anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- Retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
- Ever had severe vision loss, or an eye problem
- Bleeding problems
- Kidney problems or kidney dialysis
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, such as over-the-counter medicines and prescription ones like, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Sildenafil may interfere with the way other medicines work, and other medicines may react with the way Sildenafil works, causing side effects.
Tell your health expert if you take any of the following:
- Medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- Other medicines or ED pills
- Medicines called alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin
hcl), Flomax (tamsulosinhcl), Cardura (doxazosin
mesylate), Minipress (prazosinhcl), Uroxatral (alfuzosinhcl),
Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosinhcl), or Rapaflo (silodosin).
Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate
problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use
of Sildenafil with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or to fainting
- Medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz)
- Some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as
ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin),
telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin
- Medicines called nitrates
- Other medicines that treat high blood pressure
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports