Treat Female Sexual Dysfunction - Use Lovegra
Lovegra tablet is affordable and is believed to be beneficial because it helps to overcome female impotency.
How Does Lovegra Works?
Lovegra pills are actively filled with sildenafil citrate, this active ingredient is also present in the branded version of Viagra tablets. This key ingredient effectively works to increase sexual drive among those women who suffer from sexual dysfunction.
The active component sildenafil citrate is known to be a very powerful ingredient. It increases the blood flow to the female reproductive system by using nitric acid.
Sildenafil citrate is responsible to provide higher sensitivity in female organ, it works to provide lubrication in the female reproductive system, and eradicates pain during sexual activity.
Lovegra pill takes about 30 to 40 minutes to start its reaction. Its effect lasts up to four to six hours. Importantly, Lovegrashould be only taken by such women who are experiencing sexual disability.
Dosage of Lovegra
• Lovegra should be taken only if prescribed by a doctor or it may cause some serious health problems
• The standard dosage of Lovegra is 100mg,which should be taken only once a day with a glass of water.
• Do not break or crush the pill, consume the whole tablet
• Take Lovegra tablet about 40 minutes before indulging into sexual activity to gain effective results
• One must avoid fat-containing meal with this medicine, try taking it on an empty stomach.
• Avoid alcohol consumption, it slowdowns the effect of the drug
Pros and Cons of Lovegra
• Improves and increases blood flow in the female organ
• Enhances sensitivity
• It helps to increase libido
• Accelerates sexual stimulation
Women taking this medicine may face some common side effects such as:
• Stuffed nose
• Facial flushing
However, these common side effects are the result of dehydration. One can easily overcome such side effects just by drinking natural fluids.
In some rare cases, a patient may experience side effects such as blurry vision and sensitivity to light. Such side effects are not considered as serious ones; these might decrease slowly when your body becomes familiar with this drug. Therefore you should not stop taking this medicine if you face such side effects; you must first consult your doctor.
• If you are hypersensitive to the active ingredient of this drug then stop taking it, as it may cause serious health issues
• Avoid taking lovegra in combination with other drugs such as nitrates
• Women with other serious health conditions such as kidney, liver, and heart diseases should avoid taking lovegra
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this drug
Overall, Lovegra is known to be an effective tablet to treat and overcome female sexual dysfunction. As it is a prescribed drug, you must first consult your physician before taking it.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports