Know The Latest Techniques In Cosmetic Surgery
We all have that one desire in common and that is to look good. And this desire is being a reason why the cosmetic surgery treatment is booming among men, women, and even teens.
The history of cosmetic surgery is untraceable and its footprints are found since the ancient times. Cosmetic surgery is a medical procedure to correct the physical appearance of a person. However, it is better to visit the best surgeon for cosmetic surgery in Mexico to eliminate the risk involved during the surgery. The surgical procedure is not a game of inexperienced surgeons as it requires years of practice and training to give the best surgical results without any risk involvement. There are many different types of cosmetic surgeries that are performed to enhance the physical appearance of the particular body part. And of them is the liposuction cosmetic surgery.
Liposuction cosmetic surgery in Mexico is a process for removing the fat from the body by using suction. The surgery undergoes the process in Mexico Cosmetic Surgery Hospitals which thin, small, and blunt-tipped tubes, called cannula, are inserted into the body through small cuts. However, the main purpose of the surgery is not to remove excess fat from the body but, to reshape the areas of the body such as the face, neck, back, hips, waist, abdomen, legs, buttocks, and upper arms. Here are some techniques that are used in the process of liposuction cosmetic surgery.
- Tumescent liposuction - A patient is given a local anesthesia to numb the area of the body in which the surgery is needed to perform by inserting the cannula tube inside the body. Then, an anesthetic solution containing epinephrine and lidocaine is injected in large amount into the fatty tissues before actually performing the traditional liposuction surgery method. However, the advanced technique of tumescent liposuction doesn't require any general anesthesia to make the patient sleep during the procedure.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction - The fat of the body part is converted into liquid through the ultrasound technique making it easy for the surgeons to remove the fat tissues and reshape the body part. This technique is a good option especially for removing fat from the areas of neck, sides, upper abdomen, and back.
- Laser-assisted liposuction - Low-energy waves are used under this technique to convert the fat into liquid, which is then removed through a small cannula.
Therefore, liposuction is sometimes associated with other Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in Mexico such as breast reduction, tummy tuck, and face-lifting. Thus, liposuction can be used to correct specific medical conditions such as:
- Enlarged breasts in males
- Benign fatty tumors
- Metabolism of fat in the body
- Excess sweating in the area of armpit
If you are looking for Best Plastic Surgeons in Mexico, then check on Google and also read their reviews.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports