Buy Green Mung Beans Online to Relish Soups, Salads and Sweet Dishes
Green mung bean is a kind of pulse and belongs to the legume family. Similar to other pulses, it is small in size and has a bright green colour. It is commonly used for making Indian cuisines but with time, many Southeast Asian and Chinese dishes are using these healthy beans for making a variety of savoury dishes. It is an incredibly versatile pulse that is easy to use in soups and salads. Buying green mung beans online is easy as licensed grocery stores in the UK maintain the pulse in different packing like 500 grams, 1 KG, 2 KG and so on.
Health Benefits of Green Mung Beans
Mung beans are a powerhouse of beneficial enzymes, vitamins and minerals. 1 cup of boiled beans provides carbs, fiber, folate, magnesium, iron, etc., to the body. The beans are also a rich source of essential amino acids like valine, arginine, leucine, etc. Some of the health benefits of consuming green mung beans are:
- Because they are rich in antioxidants, therefore help in reducing the risk of diabetes, heart diseases and certain kind of cancer. Many antioxidants like isovitexin and vitexin protect the body from free radical damage that occurs when a person suffers from heatstroke.
- It helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels of the body.
- It is rich in magnesium, fiber and potassium. All these minerals play a vital role in maintaining ideal blood pressure levels.
- It promotes digestive health
If you are Buy Green Mung Beans online simply to make a curry, then you must give a try to its sprouted form. The sprouted mung beans are comfort food as commonly used in a salad and have a crisp taste. Usually available all year-round, eating sprouted mung beans in breakfast is considered as a healthy and nutritious meal. It is a versatile pulse that can be used for making savoury or sweet dishes.
If you are looking for some other ways to use green mung beans in your daily cooking, here are some of the effective tips:
- If you always use cheese as toppings on pizza, this time give it a healthy twist by using healthier toppings of mung beans. Make this topping by mixing onion, coriander, garlic, coconut oil and mung beans. A mung bean topping looks beautiful and has a delicious taste.
- Have you ever tried sipping green mung beans in a soup form? If not, try this now. Soak half cup green mung in water for an overnight and boil it for a few minutes in the morning. While making soup, mix it with other vegetables. At the last, garnish the soup with coriander leaves and lemons.
- Mung beans are often used with light brown sugar, eggs, canola oil and coconut milk for making mung bean cake. It is simply delicious and healthy also.
So, if you really want to try all these dishes at home, Green Mung Beans online UK. Look for the premium quality of beans to get the desired health and nutritional benefits. There are many online convenience stores in the UK selling mung beans and other pulses at affordable price ranges. Search for these stores extensively before making a purchase.
Summary: Green mung beans are healthy and delicious. These pulses are used in soups and salad as toppings. A sweet lover can even use the pulses along with coconut milk for baking a cake. Green mung beans are easy to buy from a reputed grocery store in the UK.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports