Network Technician job profile
Network Technician is an IT professional responsible for building and troubleshooting computer networks.
In order to attract Network Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Network Technician job description.
Network Technician job description
Are you an aspiring Network Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a problem solver passionate about staying up-to-date on product knowledge and technical skills, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Network Technician to join our team and build and enhance tools, develop best practices, refine operational procedure and constantly think proactively and inventively.
Network Technician duties and responsibilities
- Manage and support LAN and WAN Network devices
- Implement approved Network changes in accordance with applicable procedures
- Analyze and diagnose network problems for a variety of users
- Recommend corrective solutions to be applied to network hardware or software
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist other groups in troubleshooting problems that require packet analysis or performance review
- Create, publish and maintain up to date and accurate Network documentation
About This Author
Joined: February 20th, 2019
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports