Global Automated Border Control Market at a CAGR of 18.1% Growth, Trends and Abs
Global Automated Border Control Market report provides complete background analysis of the Semiconductor and Electronics industry which includes an assessment of the parental market. By thinking from customer point of view, a team of researchers, analysts and industry experts work carefully to generate this Global Automated Border Control Market research report. A high quality global market research is brought together for the success of your business at international level. Competitor analysis is one of the most important aspects of market research report which helps businesses decide upon the strategies by comparing them with the competitors. Besides, this Global Automated Border Control Market research report makes clients aware about the various strategies that are used by key players of the market.
Global automated border control market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 18.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The automated border control (ABC) systems are the solutions to the security at border crossing across the globe which is an integration of automated self-service barriers and biometric devices which hold the biographical data of an individual in order for verification of the passenger’s identity. E-Gates are used as automated border control systems at airports which are the physical form of gates that controls the immigration at failure of identity mismatch. These E-Gates use the data stored in biometric chip which tracks the facial, iris, fingerprint recognition modalities.
ADOPTION OF AUTOMATED BORDER CONTROL IN PORTS:
The automated border control system played a crucial role by providing immigration control systems in airports sea ports and land ports. It uses latest technologies and advanced software such as E-gate, kiosk and others for facial recognition, Iris recognition and fingertip recognition. In 2016, Paris airport implemented 87automated border control gates for entry/exit of passengers in airports, which is safer, secure passage from immigration and increased real time detection for frauds cases.
The company was established in 1997, headquarters at Essen, Germany. The company engaged in providing solutions in the terms of products and services for IT security. The company has business segments such as public sectors and business sectors. The company offered several product categories such as secure networks, security management & certifications, secure authentication, state safety and task of public authorities. The company has its presence in domestic and abroad. Subsidiaries of Secunet Companies include Secunet Service GmbH, Essen, Secunet International GmbH & Co. KG, Essen, Secunet International Management GmbH, Essen; Secunet SwissIT AG, Switzerland, Solothurn; Secunet s.r.o. Czech Republic, Prague.
Segmentation: Global Automated Border Control Market
Global automated border control market is segmented into three notable segments which are type, component and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into ABC E-Gates and ABC Kiosks. In 2018, ABC E – Gates segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 18.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2018, Aware’s and Knomi Mobile Biometric Voice and Face Authenticators have been certified by FIDO certified status which is going to grow its market value as a certification promotes the value of the product.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Hardware further segmented into document authentication system (DAS) and biometric verification system (BVS) and others (signature scanner and baggage scanner). Biometric verification system is further classified into face recognition, fingerprint recognition, IRIS recognition and other (palm print and vein). Services further divided into installation and maintenance. In 2018, hardware segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 18.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2018, Vancouver Airport Authority has received Level 3 Airport Carbon Accreditation from Airports Council International. This recognition was achieved for its sustainability.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into airport, land port and seaport. In 2018, airport segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 18.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In December 2018, Gemalto availed an order for Intesa Sanpaolo to supply the first mastercard biometric contactless payment card. This order will lead to more opportunities for the company to avail more such orders from different governments and organizations
Get Detailed TOC: @
Competitive Analysis: Global Automated Border Control Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Secunet, IER, Gemalto NV, IDEMIA, Dermalog, Identification Systems GmbH, SITA, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Securiport LLC, Veridos, CrossMatch, HID Global Corporation, NEC Corporation, Indra Sistemas, Accenture, Gunnebo AB, Vision Box, Collins Aerospace, Aware, Inc., Vancouver Airport Authority, Atos SE and other.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Global Borescope Market
About This Author
Joined: December 20th, 2019
Articles Posted: 208
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports