Grants for single moms
The Active Insertion Income is an extraordinary subsidy that can be accessed by people who have exhausted unemployment benefits, are at least 45 years old and have not received it in the previous 365.
In the case of people with a degree of disability of 33% or more, these two requirements should not be accredited, so they can organizations that help single mothers get cars apply as long as they are long-term unemployed and do not have incomes greater than 75% of the Minimum Interprofessional Salary (675 € / month)
People who want to start an activity on their own and are a person with disabilities, can benefit from the Program for the Promotion of Autonomous Employment and receive an aid of up to 10,000 euros to start their project. Further:
- They may obtain a reduction of up to 4 points on the interest fixed on loans aimed at becoming self-employed.
- Receive up to 75% of the cost of services provided for technical assistance, with a cap of 2000 euros.
- Obtain grants of 75% of the cost for the realization of training courses, with a cap of 3000 euros.
Find out about all the help and subsidies related to employment and labor integration of people with disabilities here.
The main aid of the Tax Agency translates into certain tax benefits and reductions assigned to people with at least 33% disability.
These are some:
- 4% super reduced VAT on the acquisition or adaptation of vehicles for those with reduced mobility.
- Vehicles that are in the name of disabled people and are for their exclusive use, are exempt from the special tax on certain IEDMT means of transport.
- Deductions for acquiring, adapting and adapting the usual home.
- Reduction of the tax base in contributions made to pension plans and other social security systems.
- Deductions on the IRPF regional fee for disability.
- Tax-exempt benefits such as the provision of absolute permanent disability or great disability.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports