Some Do's And Don'ts Of Window Treatment Of Your Apartment
A good set of drapes on your window adds beautiful color and warmth to your room and make a space lively. On the other hand, no window treatment or hanging wrong sets of drapes can make your place look dull or unattractive. Before you find the results, typing "residential window treatments near me" on the web, we have come up with some do's and Don'ts, which will help you to learn the basics of styling your window to create an aesthetic look.
Here are the dos for the Window Treatment
- Take a proper measurement before ordering the Window Treatment- Before order the window treatment, your primary purpose should be making the correct measurements of interior and exterior, where you want to install the window treatment. In case you have no idea how to take a measure, approach the design experts.
- Hang drapes high- Hang the drapes at least 10 inches above the window frame to make the space appear luxurious and bigger. Likewise, extend your drapes horizontally 6 to 15 inches on both sides of the window.
- Take drapes to the floor- Keep the curtains lengthy or one inch above the level. Please don't buy the store-bought drapes for it. Take the proper measurement of the wall height and then purchase the drapes.
- Pick wide-slat shutters or blinds- when you are choosing shutters or blinds, always choose the wide slats that add style to your space and add value to your home.
- Look for budget-friendly option- Endless options are available for you right from cheap to expensive. But you should consider your budget while choosing the window treatment for all windows of your home.
Here are some don'ts to consider while looking for window treatment
- Don't block passage for natural light- Hang the drapes in such a way so that natural light can directly enter your room.
- Don't hang the drapes right above the window- If you hang curtains right above the window, your space looks less attractive and crowded. Instead of it, attach the drapes 12 inches above the window frame on the top.
- Don't go overboard- Excess of anything is always bad. The more drapes you put on the window, the less natural light will shine through, which makes space look smaller. Always use a single layer of fabric on the window to keep the window look fascinating.
- Don't assume the same size fits all Window- Most windows in your home differ in size. You need to take the measurement of every window and then choose the window treatment that can perfectly fit the window.
- Don't use liquid to clean- Usually, the window treatment is done by the vacuum cleaner and dusting. Don't use any cash to clean custom window shades at your home in Pacific Palisades. It may degrade the quality of the window treatment and reduce the firmness.
Residential window treatment near me
Custom window shades available in Pacific Palisades are some of the most unique and trendy window treatment alternatives that you can try for your window to give a new touch and aesthetically beautiful appearance. But make sure you have approached the right designers' professionals who can guide you and get done window treatment in an ideal way.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports