IT risk management: learn now how to do it!
IT risk management is the application of the principles of identification, assessment and control of threats related to information technology. In the corporate world, it aims to manage the risks inherent in ownership, involvement, operation, influence, adoption and use of IT as part of the business.
In this article, in addition to a deeper understanding of this concept, you will see what to do so that IT risks are under control in your company. Follow!
Applying risk management methods to IT means having everything under control that could threaten data assets and, consequently, profitability and the future of the business. In general, this is done by following the following steps:
• Identification: it is not possible to prepare for the risk without first discovering, in the best possible way, where and when it may arise;
• Analysis: after identifying a risk, it is necessary to analyze it and discern whether its impact is large, small or minimal;
• Evaluation and classification: after analyzing the impact, the development of control strategies is carried out;
• Answer: after all this, if risk becomes a real problem, it is time to act;
• Monitoring and review: after the action, it is necessary to monitor and review progress in risk mitigation.
Usually the field servce technician work in the given site by the client, engaged in fixing and sustaining the network, hardware, software, and other telecom and IT-related set-ups.
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports