How to get more followers on Facebook for a real estate company
If in the previous article about Facebook for real estate companies we saw how to plan our strategy and design a professional Fan page, today we focus on how to get more followers on Facebook for a real estate company, who will ultimately be more likely to consume your services.
How to increase Facebook followers for a real estate?
Let's see then without further delay these last three phases aimed at increasing your database of fans and customers, relying mainly on quality content.
Increase your community
The next step after launching your professional Facebook page will be to get the attention of those users who, specifically, are looking for what you can offer them as a real estate agent . Exact. We will only look for these unique users, and not the rest.
Always remember when you are managing social networks that the objective is not that your social community reaches 100, 500 or 1000 fans, but that they interact the more the better with the brand on each of the platforms, and that, subsequently, can be converted into potential customers.
And to achieve this, it is not enough to promote the Facebook page of your real estate agency left and right. Rather, we will plan in detail a campaign to promote the page among a targeted audience for this purpose.
Although we will talk more in detail about advertising on Facebook in later articles, we would like to advance here that, in case of using the tool offered by the platform itself once you have created the page (“get your first 100 fans”) to advertise it, Segment the audience through their interests and their geolocation. In this way, you will reach those who really interest you: Those Facebook users who live in the vicinity of the working radius of your real estate.
How to offer quality real estate content?
In the world of Real Estate Marketing, quality content is often talked about, but rarely are the values of this content defined:
- A quality real estate content is one that will really offer the reader a solution for any of the problems that can be found in their day to day and that, of course, is related to the theme of your business, in this case, the sector real estate.
- Quality content is one that adapts the language and form of expression to that of its readers. It is useless if you speak in highly technological terms that your readers do not understand.
- Quality content is one that meets certain requirements that will benefit its positioning in Google search results, and also that of your business.
- Quality real estate content is one that is planned in advance and not only in its writing phase, but also in editing and promotion.
Some of these ideas could help you know where to start channeling your real estate content on Facebook, although, as we have seen, you should submit them to the approval of your fans to know that you are on the right track:
- Write status updates on your neighborhood, or on areas where you have homes for sale or rent.
- Use images. On Facebook it is what will increase the participation of your fans the most.
- Report events in the areas where your real estate agency has available homes.
- Show that customers really are crucial (first thing) to you.
- Offers advice for anyone looking for houses for sale or rent.
- Includes videos of the homes
- Reveal small personal data about yourself or your agency staff. Involve your fans in your daily activities.
Advertise your content on Facebook with more interactions
At this last point, we will already be focusing our strategy on getting our fans to participate with our content and make them more and more involved in our brand. It is what Marketing professionals call "engagement" (customer loyalty).
Sky Marketing is a leading marketing company working on many real estate projects like smart city, capital smart city and development housing societies in Pakistan
And a little trick to increase it quickly is to promote through Facebook advertising those status updates that you observe are having a better reception among your fans. The reason why those that already have comments and "Likes" should be promoted is because Facebook itself will position them ahead of those without any Like or comment, with which with a very small financial aid, you can reach many more people
Little by little, and with great patience and continuing to work on the last three points week after week, month after month, your social community on Facebook will grow gradually, perhaps slowly, but surely, not only in number, but also in participation with the brand, with your brand.
Go ahead and subscribe to our Real Estate Blog , where you will receive the main content of the month.
Do you know another way to get more followers on Facebook for a real estate company? Leave us your comments.
About This Author
Joined: November 19th, 2020
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports