How to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email?
Recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email
At times, the situation arises that Gmail Account users are unable to recover their account as they are not having phone numbers and recovery email as well. It seems a tough task to recover a Gmail password without phone number and recovery email, but there is a complete solution to recover the Gmail account as soon as possible.
You just have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, you need to open Gmail in a browser and enter your Gmail user ID, and hit the Next button.
- Now, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the ‘Try Another Way’ link.
- Now, you may be taken to a page where you’ll be asked to provide the answer to the security question chosen at the time of account creation.
- Enter the answer to that question, if you know, or try a few times before it blocks the account.
- Once you enter the correct answer, you will be taken to the next page of the password reset.
- Enter the new password and confirm it on the next page to regain access to your account.
This is the way by which you can easily restore your Gmail Account. But make sure that you won’t miss any steps mentioned above. There is a tip that you can follow if you wish to recover successfully is that you must choose a Security Question when creating an Email ID, whether using Gmail or any other email service provider. It will come in handy when you are trying to reset the password for your account. To know more, contact us: +1-805-410-9030
Article Directory /
Arts, Business, Computers, Finance, Games, Health, Home, Internet, News, Other, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports